Based on your feedback and weather forecast, we will postpone our next SLAMS breakfast. We will meet next Sunday 3/9 at 8:00am at the BP gas station in Troy, IL / Travel America (TA) center. No meeting this coming weekend.
I will bring my 10GHz station to that meeting.
Friday, February 28, 2014
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Weather forecast for this Sunday 3/2 is extremely bad. Even if it doesn't come to freezing sleet and snowy roads, we won't be able to have any activity outdoors after the breakfast. I would say that we should move it to next Sunday 3/9 and meet at 8:00am at the BP gas station in Troy, IL / Travel America (TA) center.