Monday, July 30, 2012

CSVHFS CONFERENCE 2012 CEDAR RAPIDS





































SLAMS was represented at the recent Central States VHF Society Conference held over July 26-29 in Cedar Rapids, IA.  Ron, KO0Z, Debbie, KC9ULA, John, WB9PNU, Herbert AF4JF, Bob, N0IS and Zack, W9SZ were there. It was, in my opinion, a very good conference.  Both John and I agree that it much more relaxing to be attending the conference as compared to hosting one like we two years ago!  I am including a few pics from the conference.  Steve and Sandra from Downeast microwave brought a most interesting microwave trailer.  Notice us gathering around it Thursday evening while it was still daylight until dark!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that this conference was nice and relaxing. I wasn't sure whether to attend or not, but now am I glad for making the right decision.

    Next year's CSVHF conference will be in Chicago again!

    73 de AF4JF

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, that panel antenna in my hands on one of the pictures above shows measured gain of 14.4 dBd for 3.4GHz!

    I got another panel antenna tested at Cedar Rapids - same size, just for 10GHz. Measured gain was 25.5 dBd!

    ReplyDelete