Sunday, June 24, 2012

SLAMS Breakfast and MAD Activity in July

Next SLAMS breakfast takes place on Sunday 07/01. If you are member of THE_SLAMS email group, you have already received an invitation.

Next MAD will be held one week later, on Saturday 07/07, because that is the first Saturday onf the month.

You always find next SLAMS breakfast and next MAD Day schedule at the very bottom of the main SLAMS blog page: http://slams-stlouis.blogspot.com/.

---

Time to start making plans for next MAD. I intend to be at YMCA (EM48sq) with my 10GHz. I intend to bring a laptop and try to monitor the 10GHz band on its screen. This should detect even weaker signals that can't be heard by human ears. I also intend to test a portable PA for 23cm (approx. 20W). Furthermore, I will also bring an omnidirectional antenna for 144MHz ("eggbeater") for liaison frequency of 144.260MHz.

Hope to see you there or work you from there!
  
Herbert, AF4JF

No comments:

Post a Comment